You’re in Good Hands
Some things in life are certain like the dawning of a new day, but when it comes to your Finances you need professional guidance to build and protect your wealth.
An investment plan helps you invest more effectively. It ensures your portfolio is properly diversified, you are not exposed to unnecessary risk, and that any future investments are aligned with your objectives.
And it all starts with some fundamental questions:
- What level of return do you want to aim for?
- How long are you investing for?
- How comfortable are you with risk and volatility?
The right investment plan will take into account your personal feelings and priorities to arrive at a solution that aims to deliver the outcomes you want.
We will explain the benefits and disadvantages of our options and discuss ways to ensure your portfolio stays on track to meet your goals. Our aim is to give you the confidence to invest for the long term, knowing your money is working hard for you.
When you can access your investments:
- Accessible investments:For most investments we arrange, the money can be accessed within a few days
- Enterprise Investment Schemes: *At least three years and probably longer
- Venture Capital Trusts: *Minimum five years
- Pensions:Only accessible when you reach a certain age
* The value of an investment can go down as well as up, you may get back less than your original investment
We are clear in our investment philosophy, our process and how we work to achieve the risk-return balance for each client.
We are always happy to talk to clients about their investments, ongoing strategy and fund management options. Contact our investment advisors to discuss how we can help you with your investments.
Please be aware that Enterprise investment schemes and Venture Capital Trusts are specialist investments and are not suitable to every investor, you should seek independent advice regarding your own personal circumstances, before embarking any course of action.